Recently, I found a little of spare time to work on my aurelia-oauth plugin to implement fixes, improvements and add new features. In this post I want to present latest plugin changes and describe a few steps that are required to migrate your project to the latest plugin version - 0.3.0.
Aurelia provides a few different skeletons to start building your application as fast and efficient as possible.
I want to share with you a couple of productivity changes I made in skeleton to improve day-to-day work.
In this post I will provide you a solution, how to make sure that code coverage is calculated based on all source files.